Day 01Ahmedabad – Dwarka ( 450km / 8hrs )
Today, proceed to the sacred town of Dwarka. Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Take a holy dip in Gomti river. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02Dwarka- Excursion to bet dwarka ( km / hrs )
In the morning leave to visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, and on way back do visit Rukmani Temple, evening visit other temples on coastal area, attend evening aarti at Dwarkadish temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03Dwarka – Porbandar – Somnath ( 200km / 4hrs )
In the morning depart to Porbandar (75km/1.5hrs) at Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born and Sudama Temple – The only Sudama Temple in the world. Later proceed to Somnath (130km/2.5hrs) on arrival visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Sagam, Geeta Mandir Chopati & Somnath Temple. In the evening attend Aarti and later watch light and Sound show. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04Somnath – Virpur – Gondal – Rajkot ( 200km / 4hrs )
Today, proceed to Rajkot. Enroute visit Jungadh fort at Junagadh, Jalaram Temple at Virpur and Swaminarya temple, Navlakha Palace and Vintage Car museum at Gondal. In the late evening arrive at Rajkot. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 05Rajkot – Akshardham – Ahmedabad ( 230km / 4hrs )
Today, proceed to Ahmedabad. On arrival at Ahmedabad visit Adalaj Step well, Akshardham Temple (Closed on Monday) & Gandhi Ashram. Evening Drop at Railway station or Airport.
NOTE: Indicated kms and journey time are approx and does not include sightseeing times.
Hotel with Tour Cost
|PER ADULT ON TWIN SHARING||BUDGET PACKAGE
|02 Person – Per Person Cost||13800||14300||16000|
|04 Person – Per Person Cost||9100||9700||12100|
|Extra Adult Sharing Room||3000||3500||5200|
|Child (6 to 11 years)||2500||2800||4700|
|Vehicle – 2 persons||AC Indigo||AC Indigo||AC Indigo|
|Vehicle – 4 persons||AC Lodgy / AC Tavera||AC Lodgy / AC Tavera||AC Innova|
|HOTELS USED OR SIMILAR|
|City||Budget Package||Standard Package||Deluxe Package||Nights|
|Dwarka||Hotel Virgo Rajdhani||The Dwarika Hotel||Goverdhan Greens Resort||02|
|Somnath(Veraval)||Safari Resort||Hotel Sun Plaza||The Grand Daksh||01|
|Rajkot||Hotel Classique||Hotel Europa Inn||Choki Dhani Resort||01|
Tour Cost Includes & Excludes
TOUR COST INCLUDES
- 04 Nights accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast
- Air-conditioned car for sightseeing and excursions as per our itinerary
- Driver allowance, Toll tax and parking
- All applicable taxes
TOUR COST EXCLUDES
- Air fare / train fare
- Coolie / porter charges.
- Camera charges.
- Donations at temples.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
- Any meals other then those specified in Tour Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes’
Terms & Condition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
As per the Government directive, foreigners are requested to produce their passport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Pan Card/Voter ID card/Passport at the point of check-in at the hotel.
All Prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National only.
Above mentioned rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving firm booking.
In case of non-availability of the mentioned hotels, similar kind/quality of hotels will be provided, which can change the above package cost.
100 % advance shall have to be paid before departure out of which 50% has to be paid at the time of booking tour.
Package cost valid till 30th September, 2017
Package rates are not applicable in festival period like Diwali & X-mas
E. & O. E.
- 31 days & prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 30 days to 21 days prior to arrival – 15% of the tour/service cost.
- 20 days to 11 days prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 10 days to 06 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 05 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND
- Festivals Like Diwali, X-mas and Long weekend – No Refund on cancellation